- By providing PII to the Pemberton Hotel, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not provide any PII to the Pemberton Hotel through our Website or otherwise. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the bottom of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy then in effect.
- We may collect PII, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, or other payment account number through this Website, through our reservation centre, or when you otherwise voluntarily provide it to us.
- The Pemberton Hotel collects PII about our guests and visitors to the Site so that we can provide and experience that is responsive to our guests' and visitors' needs.
- The Pemberton Hotel may use collected PII to:
... Fulfill your requests such as to complete your transactions and/or to book reservations, or to respond to your requests and send marketing, informational or other newsletters to you and to personalise such newsletters.
... From time to time, to send you important information regarding the Website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information such as reservation confirmations.
... To track, process and respond to customer service inquiries.
... To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands.
- Unless with your express permission, the Pemberton Hotel will not share your PII with third parties.
- The Pemberton Hotel believes that we have implemented security measures that provide reasonable precautions against the un-authorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of PII. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us credit card information or sensitive information through e-mail or any undesignated areas (such as, for example, submission of your credit card number in a "comment" field). If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem)